1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
2. Educational background and age limits (as of September 1, 2020):
(1) Applicants for undergraduate programs must have a high school certificate or above or the same educational level, and the age is generally no more than 30 years old;
(2)Applicants for postgraduate programs must have a bachelor’s degree or above , and the age is generally no more than 40 years old;
(3)Applicants for Ph.D. programs must have master’s degree or above, and the age is generally no more than 45 years old;
(4) Applicants for Chinese language program must have a high school certificate or above or the same educational level, and the age is generally no more than 55 years old;
II. Application Procedures
From 2020, applicants do not have to send hard copy of application documents.
They should complete the online application procedure at “Online Application System for Henan University International Students”(http://applyonline.henu.edu.cn/member/login.do) in English or Chinese, and upload scanned documents according to the “application document list” of Henan Government Scholarship, among which applicants should upload the scanned copy of signed Application Form for Henan Government Scholarship to “other attachment” in the application system.
III. Deadline : June 20, 2020
IV. Result Release Time: July, 2020.
For detailed information, please click to visit:
1. Application Guidelines for Henan Government Scholarships
2. Payment Notice for Henan Government Scholarships Students（2020)
3. Henan University Online Application Process Diagram
4. PHYSICAL EXAMINATION RECORD FOR FOREIGNER
5. Application Form for Henan Government Scholarships